Monday, June 22, 2009

Almost Walking

So Callie decided to give Nate a Father's Day surprise. Before yesterday she would only take one maybe two wobbly steps, but she decided yesterday that she was going to take off. All she wanted to do yesterday was walk. There was a time or two where she walked across the whole living room, but of course we didn't get those times on camera. She is still really wobbly, but she is getting better. I think the reason it has taken her so long to walk because she just wants to run. She doesn't take her time to get her balance. Here are two videos from yesterday. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Daren said...

That's funny to see her running out of control. It won't be too long until she's got it down!

Meg said...

Super cute. Everyone told me to watch out for when Lyza started walking, but I loved it! So much nicer for them to be able to go where they want! Oh, and we are expecting in Feb. :)

Mamalissa said...

I love the wobbly walk- it is adorable!
Melissa