In January we signed Jace up for a two week Itty Bitty Basketball class. He didn't love going because he is so shy, but he did love showing off for the camera, so I made sure to always bring my camera along. Jace was really good at it and the coaches even commented on how impressed they were with his ball handling skills.
They sometimes took a break some basketball to do fun activities like this one. I think this was Jace's favorite!
Jace is also taking a break dancing/hip hop/tumbling class. I have to force him to go, but he always really enjoys it once he gets there.
I love the picture below because it looks more like he is doing ballet then hip hop. I think he was doing a turn.
Here he is showing some of his break dancing skills. He loved learning to spin on the floor.
Towards the end of the month, Callie started playing on a Jr. Jazz basketball team. Here are some photos from her first practice.
She was the only girl on her team.
0 comments:
Post a Comment