On Saturday October 15, we took off on our family vacation to Cancun. We had a direct flight from Salt Lake City to Cancun. The flight was 4 hours and the kids did great. I was pretty impressed. I expected them to be a lot worse (well Jace to be anyway).
We chose the absolute worse week to be there. We had a lot of overcast and rain. It rained all day on Sunday. The streets and lawns were flooded. We picked Cindy up from the airport and were driving in a down poor. Needless to say, we spent most of our day indoors.
On Monday morning we took a walk around our resort and I took some pictures of the flowers that were everywhere. We stayed at the Grand Mayan. The rooms and resort were really nice, it was just a little too large for me. We had to catch shuttles to go to the lobby, beach and pools. I prefer to stay at a place where I can walk to the beach and pool. But it was beautiful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment