Saturday, October 23, 2010

Train

Callie has been obsessed with trains for that past little while and was always asking to ride one. Last Saturday, Nate and I decided to take her on the Heber Valley Railroad on their pumpkin patch excursion. She loved it and now thinks she needs to do it again. Too bad it is so expensive.



Callie and her daddy on the train. They had the inside of the train all decorated for Halloween.


Enjoying the view.

It ended up not being a real pumpkin patch. It was just an open field and they brought pumpkins in. I was disappointed but Callie didn't care.
Jace in the pumpkins. We couldn't get him to look at the camera. There was too many other things to look at.



Callie loved crawling all over the pumpkins.



Callie loves her little brother.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got to do the train ride. This time of year is one of the best times to take a train ride. Glad the train ride wasn't a disappointment. Yes, it is disappointing when you expect one thing and get something different then what you expected. Life's experiences have helped me to see that from a child's point of view...it is all new to them and it doesn't really matter to them (example...not having a "real" pumpkin patch or not.

Unknown said...

PS I love the pictures of Callie kissing her brother. Simply Adorable!!!! I am so glad she is kind and loves her "little" brother.