I put Callie into a dance class a few weeks ago. It is just a 30 minute class once a week. For the first 25 minutes they do stretches and dances where they are supposed to follow the teacher. The last 5 minutes of class is freestyle and the children get to dance however they want. Here is a video of Callie during the freestyle dance. Sorry the quality is not very good.
2 comments:
It looks like Callie is doing really well in her dance class. Thanks for the video. I loved it. She is so cute. She is paying attention and following actually quite well (just as long as she is not distracted by the decorations in the room). But it is understandable since the song was about a spider and she was checking out the big spider in the room. She is adorable in her dance outfit. Love it. I've got to get Dad to watch it. I don't think he has yet!
The best part is the little outfit! She is super cute and pretty good for her age!
Post a Comment