Well since Callie is mostly out of her Stranger Anxiety phase (except for with middle-aged men, she is still scared of them) Nate and I decided it was time we went out without her. My sister Cindy came up yesterday afternoon and watched Callie while Nate and I went to a movie. We went and saw "The Proposal" which was hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a long time. We were gone for about 3 hours and Callie did pretty well. Cindy said she cried a little at first and was walking all over the house looking for us, but she eventually settled down and played for awhile. It was good to get out. I didn't have a hard time leaving her, but I was pretty anxious to get home after the movie was over because I wasn't sure how she was taking being left. It will be a little easier now the next time (hopefully).
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So... that includes all her uncles?
Kind of. She handles men your age okay, just doesn't let them hold her unless she is really warmed up to them. But it is with men her grandpas age that she still cries at when they talk to her sometimes. Other times she just stares at them and never smiles.
Post a Comment