Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow

This morning we woke up to snow so we took Callie out for her first snow experience. We don't have a snow suit that fits her so we bundled her up in a few layers of clothes. Here are some cute pictures.


Cute picture with Callie and her daddy.


Here is Callie sporting the hat that Brian and Jared got Nate for Christmas last year. At Christmas I was only 12 weeks along so we weren't sure if it was a boy or girl. Nate really wanted a boy so everyone was teasing him about having a girl (I don't know why men think that it is more manly to produce a male child). The hat is really big on her since she has such a small head. Maybe it will fit next winter boys.

1 comments:

Meg said...

The picture with Nate is darling! You should definitely frame it, what a cute little smile! And, I love the hat!