This past little while I have been reflecting over the events of the past year. Exactly one year ago today, Nate and I found out I was pregnant. Pregnancy was definitely not a pleasant experience for me. I was sick 7 of the 8 month I was pregnant and had to be on anti-nausea medication so I could keep my food down. I went on disability from work for 6 weeks during which time I felt like I wanted to die. I had a PIC line for about 3 weeks and was hooked up to the IV for 8 hours a day. I took 4 or 5 trips to the emergency room. I suffered from panic attacks which we discovered was a side-effect of one of the medications I was on. I also had to get fat and I am still trying to recover from that. But as I look back at all of this I learned two very important things. One, I have the best husband in the world who supports me and stands by me even during difficult times. And two, I love Callie more than anything and would do anything for her, even go through that whole pregnancy thing again. She was definitely worth it.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
First, you look fantastic Char. I wish I looked that good and I have had two years to work on it. Second, babies are the best and totally worth all the crap women have to go through to get them.
Post a Comment