May was by far the busiest month of the whole year.
Here is Callie on the last day of school. She looks really excited to be done.
I was in charge of all of the games for the PTA Carnival fundraiser. It was definitely more work than I bargained for. It took place on May 5 so I really wanted to do pinatas. I made 200 individual pinatas. Luckily my sister Cindy stayed with me one night while Nate was out of town and helped me finish them up.
They turned out super cute.
Cindy also helped me sort out all of the candy and prizes.
The night of the carnival Ang and her kids and also Cindy came to join us.
This was the end of the year gift I made for Callie's teacher. I would bring in my Norwex Enviro cloth to clean the desks when I would help in the classroom on Thursdays. Her teacher was so impressed with how well they cleaned we decided to give her some of her own.
There was an 80's themed dress up day at Callie's school. We went all out for this one. She asked, "What is no one else is dressed like this." I replied saying, "Then it means their mom is not as cool as yours."
The kids started up T-ball and Nate was the coach for Jace's team. He was the assistant coach for Callie's team, but unfortunately their games overlapped quite a bit so that made it hard.
For my mom's birthday we decided to celebrate by having a dinner of all her favorite foods and then doing a balloon send off where we each wrote a note and attached it to the balloons.
On Memorial Day we enjoyed spending time with family outdoors having a BBQ.
We got out the washers game and Jace decided to start a water balloon fight.
Once the water balloons were gone, they decided to start using the hoses.
These four were pretty soaked by the end.

0 comments:
Post a Comment