Thursday, June 13, 2013

Oregon Trip

We made a trip to Oregon at the end of May/Beginning of June.  Since Barbara had been visiting us here in Utah, she was nice enough to make the drive with me and the two kids on May 30.  We took our time getting there, stopping whenever we needed to.  It took us about 13.5 hours to arrive at our final destination.  I think I took over 400 pictures during our trip so these posts are going to be a major picture dumped (don't worry I only picked my very favorites)

On Friday morning we spent our time relaxing and visiting with family.  After a nice long nap in the afternoon, the whole group headed for a dinner cruise on the Sternwheeler.



Cousins are so much fun.




The cutest little boy in the whole world.  Love this photo!!!


Grandma was showing them the barge.


Playing on a statue after cruise was over.




0 comments: