Sunday, June 10, 2012

May

Life has been pretty crazy so I have not been great on keeping up on blogging so hopefully today is catch up day.  Here are a few activities in May.

Since the weather started to warm up we have been doing a lot of outdoor activities.  One day I took the kids to a new park in Saratoga Springs.  It has a really cool unique playground and they loved it.  They picture below is the kids on the pendulum swing.  One of their friends is on the other side balancing it out.  It took 2 of my kids to balance out one.  Callie and Jace are pretty close to weighing the same now.


They have this huge climbing pyramid.  This is just my kids at the very bottom.


We took a trip to the dinosaur museums with some friends.  They have a huge metal wall with dinosaur bones magnetic pieces.  The kids get to try and piece together a dinosaur.


Callie and Jace playing with the sand and water table.


With some of their friends playing on a dinosaur.


We have had some really warm days, but it has not been warm consistently so I have only pulled out the little pool because I have not wanted to blow up the large pool.



0 comments: