I have been really bad at keeping the blog updated. Here are some photos of our happenings in April.
We have a cat that loves to come and visit our house. Our kids love it and go out to look for it everyday. Jace always says, "Kitty, where are you" it is really cute. On this particular day, Nate was out reading in a chair while the kids were playing in the yard. The cat decided it wanted to sit on Nate's lap so it just came over and climbed up and went to sleep.
Jace fell head first into our window well (our ones that are only 2.5 ft deep). He was in the process of climbing in it, then got distracted by the cat who was leaving and I think he was trying to stand back up, but lost his balance and fell. He looked pretty beat up like he had been in a fight.
Jace smeared a whole bottle of vaseline all over himself (mostly on his head)
The kids love playing T-Ball in the yard with their daddy. Callie can even hit when we pitch to her (about 50% of the time)
I bought my kids these foam chairs. They call them their couches and always have to be sitting in them when watching a show.
I am really sad because I deleted all of my Easter pictures somehow. This is the only one I have. These are the eggs my pre-school class decorated.
Callie and Jace attended a glow-in-the dark easter egg hunt where they had fires and the kids could roast marshmellows and make s'mores. Then after dark the kids hunted for the eggs with their flashlights.
Jace being a monkey.
0 comments:
Post a Comment