In January I took Callie and Jace to the circus with their cousins Kade and Kylee and Aunt Cindy. I am very upset because I forgot my camera. I had it all ready to go and then ended up leaving it on the kitchen counter and I did not realize it until I was already there. Callie had a lot of fun and she even got to ride on an elephant (too bad I forgot my camera :( ). Everytime Callie sees a picture of an elephant she has to tell how she rode on one. Maybe I will have to take her to the circus again next time it comes to town and let her ride the elephant again so I can get a picture this time.
Below are a few random pics and video from January
Callie sings all of the time, but I can rarely get her to preform for the camera. In this video she is singing Twinkle Twinkle little star.
1 comments:
I think I heard a little natural harmony in there, exciting! and when are you going to update your blog title picture....it's missing Jace.
Post a Comment