As always...thanks for sharing and keeping us up dated. The video's are like being right there with you for a brief moment! I always love seeing them and all the up dates. Everyday I give Callie and Jace a virtual hug and kiss. They are up close and personal on our screen saver. It would be so nice to give them a hug and kiss for real. But this will have to do for now. Hope everyone is well and happy. It sounds like Nate is super busy at work. And probably life in general. Hope, Char, that you are finally getting more rest! Are you? We miss you always. Jace looks like he is enjoying the chair more than Callie did but it is probably due to the fact that he is bigger that she was at the same age level. (He can make it go and jump a little better. They both are looking so cute!!!!! So are you finding that life is just as much fun with a little boy as it is with a little girl? Just somewhat different. I've always found it amazing that there is just as much love for one as there is for the other. Keep on having fun. The time goes so quickly. Here he is already 6 months old. And...in June Callie will be three. Now that I can't believe. Where has the time gone. I'll slow down, because in a minute here I'll already have her grown. How is the dance class coming along? Keep on loving each other like we love you.
3 comments:
That is really cute! I have never seen one like that!
Daddy's little Kangaroo
As always...thanks for sharing and keeping us up dated. The video's are like being right there with you for a brief moment! I always love seeing them and all the up dates. Everyday I give Callie and Jace a virtual hug and kiss. They are up close and personal on our screen saver. It would be so nice to give them a hug and kiss for real. But this will have to do for now. Hope everyone is well and happy. It sounds like Nate is super busy at work. And probably life in general. Hope, Char, that you are finally getting more rest! Are you? We miss you always. Jace looks like he is enjoying the chair more than Callie did but it is probably due to the fact that he is bigger that she was at the same age level. (He can make it go and jump a little better. They both are looking so cute!!!!! So are you finding that life is just as much fun with a little boy as it is with a little girl? Just somewhat different. I've always found it amazing that there is just as much love for one as there is for the other. Keep on having fun. The time goes so quickly. Here he is already 6 months old. And...in June Callie will be three. Now that I can't believe. Where has the time gone. I'll slow down, because in a minute here I'll already have her grown. How is the dance class coming along? Keep on loving each other like we love you.
Post a Comment