Thursday, September 3, 2009

Splish Splash

Callie has had a lot of fun playing in the water this summer. Last Saturday we went up to Liberty Park with some friends. They have these little streams, waterfalls and fountains all over a hill for the kids to play in. Callie loved it. She didn't mind that it was overcast and the water was cold.



This one sprayed water like our sprinklers. She thought that one was pretty fun.
If you look closely you can see Callie's little cheek. I must have put her swim diaper on backwards or something because it just kept riding up.


Playing with daddy.

Just over a week ago I took Callie to Thanksgiving Point to the Children' Discovery Gardens. It was so much fun. They had a Noah's Ark set up that squirts water and the children run around and splash in the water. Callie mostly loved to sit on this rock, but the kids are not supposed to climb on the rocks so we kept having this old lady come and tell her to get down.


1 comments:

Meg said...

She is so stinking cute! And I know she is skinny, but really she looks just fine, not like she isn't getting enough food or anything. And look at her parents! I don't think the child will ever be even slightly pudgy! Elyza is still in the way skinny end of things as well, still around the 10th percentile, though her height, still in the 90th, throws people off and makes them think she is older than she is.