So Callie has started to babble a lot more now. It is so funny to listen to. I think that at times she sounds like she is speaking chinese. I tried to capture it on camera.
Enjoy.
So Callie has started to babble a lot more now. It is so funny to listen to. I think that at times she sounds like she is speaking chinese. I tried to capture it on camera.
Enjoy.
Posted by Char at 8:12 AM
3 comments:
I did not realize that that was Nate until he moved. :) She sure is cute!
I didn't realize it was Nate until then either. That's funny.
Towards the beginning it sounds like she is saying..."Look at that!" And then she goes on to explain. Of which "Dad" says absolutely nothing. It's then like...Callie says, "O.K. you have it then and see what you can do with it. I'm talking to you and you aren't paying any attention to me!"
I love it!
Post a Comment