Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost Walking

Callie is getting really close to walking. She can pull herself to the standing position really well. She just needs to work on her balance. Nate and I try to get her to walk between the two of us but she is too scared and doesn't like to do it without us holding on to her. I can't wait for Callie to walk!! I know some parents would think that was weird, but it would really save mine and Nate's back from a lot of pain. Callie can crawl to get anywhere she wants to, but all she wants to do is to have us hold her hands so she can walk around. I do this all day and by the end of the day my back is really tired from all of the leaning over. I am going to become a hunch back soon.
Callie loves to play in the fridge. If she is nearby when I open it for something she bolts for it. Here are some cute photos from the other day.


1 comments:

Meg said...

You should get her one of those toys that she can push around the house to help her learn to walk. Lyza had a little lion that would play music when she moved it. She didn't use it that much but maybe Callie would like it more!