Over the last 3 days there have been two new developments. First, Callie has gotten her first tooth. It just surfaced on Sunday. She is now starting to notice it. She moves her tongue around in her mouth wondering what that thing is.
Second, Callie had learned to move forward while crawling. Here is a short video from last night. She crawled so much yesterday and today that her left knee has rug burns and is raw. You will notice in the video that she doesn't really use her right knee. She uses her right foot to move forward. Time to baby proof the house!!! She is already getting into everything!
1 comments:
hey I discovered if you go to the bottom of the page and look for 'subscribe posts atom" you can subscribe to anyone's blog and have it automatically show up on a IGoogle page desktop. All Larry's family has blogs and Becky does too. I put them all on my IGoogle desktop page so I don't have to remember to come check out your blog, it comes to ME. :-)
Post a Comment