This past week Callie and I travelled to California to visit my sister Maureen and her family. Callie had a wonderful time getting to play with her cousins. I am pretty lucky because Callie travels really well. She didn't even cry once during the plane rides. Here are some fun pictures from our trip.
Here is Callie and her cousin Bianca who just turned 3 years old. Callie and I got to be there for her birthday.

This is Callie
with her cousin
Haylee who is 5 years old.
Haylee, Callie and Bianca playing on the floor.

Here is a cute picture at the park.
Haylee dressed as an angel.

Bianca during one of our walks down by the lake.

This picture is from our last day in California. I brought this little travel bed with me for Callie to sleep in. Callie was in taking a nap and it was pretty quiet so Maureen went to see what Bianca was doing. This is the scene she found. Callie was awake and Bianca had crawled in the bed with Callie and was laying by her showing Callie her toys. It was precious.

We had a great time in California. Thank you to Maureen and Bryan for opening up your home and letting us stay with you. And a special thanks to
Haylee and Bianca for letting Callie and me sleep in your room. We love you guys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment