Friday, August 29, 2008

Softball Update

Nate's team made it into the finals in the regional tournament. They went undefeated throughout the tournament, but the championship games were a little disappointing. It was best 2 out of 3 games for the championship and Nate's team was not playing well at all and lost 0-2. I did not get a picture of how disappointed Nate was after the game so I thought this picture of Callie would accurately express how Nate felt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second is still pretty impressive. I know the frustration of not playing well though. In the game that knocked Jared and I out of our tournament, we didn't even have a runner make it past 2nd! It was 0 - 0 until they scored 4 in the bottom of the 5th inning.

Lisa said...

Hello cousin! Glad to see your growing family. Your daughter is so beautiful (even when she's crying!) Check out our blog when you get a chance. Love you all, love Lisa
http://www.keepingupwiththeallens.blogspot.com/